Tuesday, December 7, 2010

to maintain my strong will

Each day I woke up from my dream and get up from my lovely bed.
My daily routine will start on repeating to be the same.
Each day in my mind, I was thinking the same thing, but my action is somehow totally diverse from what I should be doing at the time.

Around 2months ago, I heard from one of my best friend said, at this age - our young age, we should do something we should do, and till we're old, perhaps we're rich enough, and that's the time for us to do something that we like to do.

Suddenly, I've the same feeling which I've it during my form six period.
Feel myself not suit to study for this course and bla bla bla.
Ever tried to give up on what I'm doing now.

But, each time, I'll b asking myself all over again, why am I here for so long?
What's my dream that I'm still holding for so long?
If I ever let it go, I'll lost my dream and everything.
I'll then go on with a never walk-back path.
Everyone will be shocking on the decision I've made for the 'IF'.
I'll definitely disappointed to all and everyone who put high hope on me.

Unlike others who might have true friends around them, perhaps some friends which will always date them to study together, doing homework and also often having group discussion.
All the while, I'm working together with a group of large competitive classmates.
Students which score better results and good in studies than me.

I'll hardly meet on some friends who will really help me out in studies, perhaps also sharing some important study information with me, but I've no one beside me.
I knew each things have its own difficulties and the way of solving it.
Sometime, I might be easily fall down just because I'm lack of confident.
Afraid of facing the truth, the fact.


For now, I'll just accept each frustration I've meet with my smile [=)], to turned it into positive force to encourage and stimulate my fighting spirit.

For what I'm holding to so long, I'll never give up and will keep on fighting.
I knew I can do it. =)

No comments:

Post a Comment